They are bringing together sports and physical activity organisations from across the sector to open up their opportunity data, from leisure operators to National Governing Bodies, local sports clubs to event providers, walking groups to fitness instructors. We are also helping other organisations to use this opportunity data to build interesting tools and experiences for consumers.
With OpenActive we are supporting these organisations to:
- OPEN UP DATA – helping them to share and publish data with an open licence.
- INNOVATE WITH DATA – helping them to use opportunity data to engage their audience.
- LEARN ABOUT DATA – providing ODI-certified training to ensure organisations understand what open data is and how publishing data can benefit them.
- CREATE DATA STANDARDS – collaborating to create common standards for consistent, reliable data, which fuels innovation.
- BUILD MOMENTUM – spreading the message within the sector, and contributing to supporting materials that anyone can use.
If you have any questions about this please do get in touch.
We are super excited about this partnership and the insights that can be shared across the board,
The ClarityLive Team